Alliances Manager (DACH Region) (m/w/d)
We are looking for a highly motivated leader and team player to join our international team to design, launch and support a plan to accelerate and scale the growth of our business with our V/C/SI partners. This role will report to the Head of Business Development.
This is a key and strategic role that requires a balance of strategy, sales and a roll-up your sleeves and “get it done” attitude. Success requires the design and execution of a plan to develop and accelerate the growth of our partner ecosystem within the DACH region. Additionally, you must be a highly motivated team player with expertise working in a fast paced, cross-functional manner. You have the ability to establish broad senior level relationships. You have a proven track record on delivering results and getting things done. You will demonstrate a strong business acumen, have outstanding communication skills and are able to effectively build relationships with V/C/SI partners and executive leaders in the partner ecosystem.
Maintains a deep understanding of Digital Attitude technology and articulates Digital Attitude value propositions to new and growing partners. This individual will hold the accountability for achieving and exceeding the performance targets jointly established with V/C/SI partners in the assigned territory.
- Manage to make an impact within your first 90 days; drive to succeed and results focused
- Excellent understanding of growing and sustaining businesses in a highly competitive and changing marketplace
- Perform all aspects of partner development, including identification of partner segments, relationship definition, launch activities, partner competency
- Execute the development of our V/C/SI Partner sales strategy
- Provide consistent partner management to ensure that our Systems Integrator partners are developing their sales, pre sales and delivery capabilities in line with Digital Attitude strategy
- Work with Digital Attitude V/C/SI partners to generate new business in existing accounts and in new markets, as well as ensuring our partners assist in delivering successful projects
- Ability to liaise with and motivate individuals at all levels of the partner relationships
- Politically astute, good understanding of business, and able to ascertain key decision makers
- Work with marketing and external agencies to plan marketing events
- Strong track record of exceeding partner revenue targets
- Sound business acumen skills; thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Strategic thinker who is able to blend consulting and business strategy to develop compelling plans for new partner initiatives
- History of successfully developing and leading multiple strategic partnerships
- Good knowledge of Digital Attitude technology and applications products/solutions, platform and SaaS
- Must be comfortable with complexity and thinking on multiple levels of abstraction; demonstrates use of critical thinking techniques
- Excellent spoken and written communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Experience with creating and building differentiated relationships with partners in the V/C/SI community
- Demonstrated ability to drive significant influenced revenue through V/C/SI partnerships
- Comfortable working with multiple internal teams, from individual contributors to senior executives, as well as building/maintaining relationships with clients, partners, etc.
- Willing and able to travel in the assigned territory
- Broad-based business and technology expertise with 10+ years in either alliance management, consulting, or sales with a track record of driving successful business development activities
- Experience of working with SI consulting organizations in multiple cities/verticals
- Experience working with multiple Sales teams driving and building the partner ecosystem
- Highly motivated and independent contributor
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business
- Business, Computer Science or Engineering Bachelor's degree (MBA degree is preferred)
- Fluent spoken and written English and German