Change Manager - Digital Transformation
- Scope and execute global digital transformation projects to promote technology adoption for our customers.
- Lead and implement change initiatives related to business processes and technologies.
- Facilitate change management activities with cross-functional team members and stakeholders to understand and ensure adoption of the Enterprise Business Transformation.
- Develop project strategies and plans, including stakeholder assessment, communications, leadership alignment, organization transition, change readiness, capability transfer, and end-user training.
- Lead workshops and training classes to coach and engage the main stakeholders.
- Lead/facilitate meetings with client to ensure an understanding of the current company culture, and jointly develop a change adoption plan.
- Obtaining customer acceptance and satisfaction of project deliverables.
- Report Directly to the CEO
- 4+ years of experience in managing change management projects connected to Digital Transformation.
- Exceptional public speaking and communication skills
- Problem solving and decision making
- Business planning and management
Success is what you make of it. At Digital Attitude, we help you make it your own. If you are searching for a company that is dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
We strongly believe that learning should be part of our everyday life. As an employee in Digital Attitude you will have a budget for conference attendance, events, and training.
We are constantly improving our working experience and office environment. We have a budget per employee that you can use to build your perfect work environment: you can choose your desk, chair, monitor(s), and anything that will make you happy! We are planning to have an office dog too, so stay tuned!
You will enjoy a fully equipped kitchen, with free tea, coffee, water and a large fridge to keep all of your fresh & healthy food. We offer typical Italian breakfast and lunch a few times each month. Office access is free during weekends, and you can enjoy a rooftop terrace for working, relaxing, or having a barbecue!