Behavioural Designer / Scientist
We are looking for a highly skilled Behavioral Designer to support our growing team at our HQ in Milan, Italy. In the words of Combs & Brown, “Behavioral Design is a framework for intentionally and systematically changing human behavior through persuasive modifications of the physical and digital environment”.
Your mission will be to define and create habit-forming applications, from idea generation to all the following steps of the design process up to the product release.
As a Behavioral Designer, you will be involved in key projects, both related to the development of new applications and the rethinking of what has already been developed.
You will collaborate with full-stack developers and face some of our hardest challenges in designing our applications, with special attention to both our customers’ and the final users’ needs.
You will be reporting to the Head of the Behavioral Design Team.
- Able to understand human decision-making and know how to research people’s behavior from a strong methodological perspective
- Generate the contents (copy and microcopy) that will appear in the applications
- Come up with ideas that change users’ behaviors;
- Listen to customers’ and final users’ needs, requirements, and behaviors from a qualitative perspective
- Define user stories and functional requirements for the application to nudge and coach people to develop new habits
- Align and collaborate with the Tech Team, managing features implementation and providing support in understanding the application logics;
- 2+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar Behavioral Design-related role;
- Proven ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process;
- Relevant experience with UX and digital usability/design testing, experience moderating user interviews, and ability to write surveys and discussion guides in order to elicit insights to improve user experience;
- Working knowledge of user research, product design and development, and best practices;
WE WILL CONSIDER A PLUS IF YOU …
- Have prior experience collaborating with multidisciplinary Behavioral Design and/or product teams (motion, interaction, UX research, engineering, UX writer) on technical implementation;
- Show adaptability in a fast-paced rapidly changing technology environment.
- Are comfortable with traveling for work, mostly in European countries;
- Are comfortable discovering and developing key relationship with external figures and networking in unchartered territory;
- Have a background in psychology, neuroscience, or behavioral economics;
Success is what you make of it. At Digital Attitude, we help you make it your own. If you are searching for a company that is dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
We strongly believe that learning should be part of our everyday life. As an employee in Digital Attitude you will have a budget for conference attendance, events, and training.
We are constantly improving our working experience and office environment. We have a budget per employee that you can use to build your perfect work environment: you can choose your desk, chair, monitor(s), and anything that will make you happy! We are planning to have an office dog too, so stay tuned!
You will enjoy a fully equipped kitchen, with free tea, coffee, water and a large fridge to keep all of your fresh & healthy food. We offer typical Italian breakfast and lunch a few times each month. Office access is free during weekends, and you can enjoy a rooftop terrace for working, relaxing, or having a barbecue!
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification.