Senior Key Account
Digital Attitude is a market leader in behavioural change software. Our main product is a Digital Coach, a «Habit Inspiring» platform that facilitates the development and adoption of new behaviours. H.I. guides employees through incremental habits changes which, once assimilated, fuel innovation, foster digital tools adoption, and empower employees and customers across borders and cultures. We help organisations to get the most out of the investments they have already made in technologies, and kick-start a digital culture that improves productivity, efficiency, and security.
We value the entrepreneurial spirit, foster creativity and we aim to build lasting relationships with our employees.
To support our global growth, we are seeking a best-of-the-best sales professional, with an
established track-record of software sales success.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
Your main activity will be Large Account and Customer Relationship Management, with a focus on Sales and on generating Software License Revenue.
- Sales strategies – Develops effective and specific account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth. Develop relationships in new and existing customers and leverage those to drive strategy through an organisation.
- Trusted advisor – Establishes strong relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value (value of counsel and expertise, the value of solutions, the value of implementation expertise). Builds a foundation on which to harvest future business opportunities and accurate account information and coaching.
- Customer Acumen – Actively understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues affecting the prospect.
- Territory and Account Leadership – Leading the designated territory, including accounts, account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles.
- Business planning – Develop and deliver a comprehensive business plan to address customer and prospects priorities and pain points.
- Pipeline planning – Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining a rolling pipeline. Keep pipeline current and moving up the pipeline curve.
- Pipeline partnerships – Leverage supporting organisations including Marketing, Inside sales, Partners and channels to funnel pipeline into the assigned territory.
- Advance and close sales opportunities – through the successful execution of the sales strategy and roadmap. Perform analysis and execution of initiatives on customer base (upsell and cross-sell).
- Orchestrate resources – work with other internal resources to execute winning sales. As a business grows, builds, motivates and leads a high-performance sales force team, attracts, recruits and retains required staff and creates a working environment that encourages success and accountability.
Works with the leadership team to design, develop and implement plans for the sales and marketing platform (systems, processes and personnel), to achieve the growth objectives of Digital Attitude.
- Understand – Digital Attitude’s competition and effectively position solutions against them.
- 10+ years of experience in sales of complex business software / IT solutions
- Proven track-record in international business application software sales.
- Significant leadership experience in a team-selling environment.
- Previous work experience in an international/global organization.
- Demonstrated success with large transactions and lengthy sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to connect with and communicate effectively and positively with colleagues and clients’ employees and management at all level.
- Proven change management skills and ability to develop and implement productive solutions to organizational challenges.
- Professional experience in senior key account management role that interacted with C-level management (CIO, CEO, COO) is strongly preferred.
- Ability to travel within Italy and Europe.
- Other languages: English, Fluent business level