What do we do at Digital Attitude?
At Digital Attitude, our goal is to help people use new technologies in the best possible way, no matter their age or level of tech mastery. We are a team of young and talented people who share common vision and beliefs, and we'd love to share this journey with you for the next years!
We help organizations to get the most out of the investments they have already made in technologies, enhancing a digital culture and improving overall IT efficiency and security. To do so, we aim to reinforce, innovate, and shape new habits that will reduce employees’ tech-stress, simplify their own and their colleagues’ work, and improve their digital mastery.
We are looking for a Node.js Developer to join us in our headquarter in the heart of Milan, Italy, to join our team for building Web Apps with the most recent technologies, including Electron, React, and Node.js, serverless (SAM), Azure and Amazon Web Services.
Here you can find some requirements for this position:
- Experience in building applications with Node.js
- Understanding of fundamental security concepts such as 2 Factor Authentication, JWT, OAuth2
- Being able to read and write technical English, as well as being able to stand a basic English conversation with customers, colleagues, and partners
- Being flexible and available to spend some days traveling to other countries
- We're an international team, and speaking Italian is not required at all. We'll be happy to offer relocation assistance if you move to Milan. We do not offer remote positions at this time.
We'll consider a plus if you have:
- Experience using Electron
- Experience using Amazon Web Services (AWS Lambda), Google Cloud or Azure
- Experience in building cloud serverless infrastructures
- Open Source projects or contributions (code, documentation, design etc.)
- Proven knowledge of UX best practices (including MOOC courses or prior working experience)
- Amazon Web Services or Azure certifications
Salary range is usually 40-60k€ depending on skills and experience. We have multiple positions currently open with ranges from internship to senior developers, and we'll be happy to discuss your expectations :)
We strongly believe that learning should be part of our everyday life. As an employee in Digital Attitude you will have a budget up to 1,500€ per year for conference attendance, events, and training.
We are constantly improving our working experience and office environment. We have a budget of 2,000€ per employee that you can use to build your perfect work environment: you can choose your desk, chair, monitor(s), and anything that will make you happy! We are planning to have an office dog too, so stay tuned!
You will enjoy a fully equipped kitchen, with free tea, coffee, water and a large fridge to keep all of your fresh & healthy food. We offer typical Italian breakfast and lunch a few times each month. Office access is free during weekends, and you can enjoy a rooftop terrace for working, relaxing, or having a barbecue!